Growing product complexity, shorter development cycles and increasing individualization requirements call for a powerful combination of departmental and IT processes. We understand your process, organization and industry value networks, and know how to connect them comprehensively. Our consulting approach is manufacturer-independent and subject-specific. Our strength is the realization of opportunities in the departmental processes through innovation in IT.
If you want to digitize, you have to network your systems and rethink processes.
Your customers have an individualization need higher than ever on your end product and at the same time, demand regular functional enhancements. On the other hand, you have your own challenges, e.g. to reduce the effort in the production - without accepting compromises in the quality.
In this field of tension, many, very fundamental questions arise:
- Can future challenges be mapped with your current process and solution landscape?
- Where are specific opportunities through new methods and technologies?
- Is a new system for data management the solution?
- Can existing processes be retained?
- Is the establishment of an integrated product development process even possible?
- Where is a process and tool networking useful in practice?
- How does the product development process need to be changed to become more flexible?
We will find answers to these questions together with you. In doing so, not only will we focus on the product development process, but we’ll equally consider all other core processes along the value chain.
We integrate processes, information and people along the product life cycle.
„Ventum has in-depth expertise in Scaled Scrum and extensive experience in agile coaching. The integration of a large TDM platform enabled us to effectively establish the Scaled Scrum methodology.“
Our range of consulting focuses on the conception, planning and control of your digital projects. The focus is on the functional and geometry-oriented processes of the automotive and manufacturing industries. The combination of PLM knowledge with expertise in the areas of enterprise architecture management and agile enablement ensures consistent solutions and early added value. This guarantees the sustainability and consistency of our solutions right from the start. We plan and steer the overall project for you and coordinate the implementation up to commissioning. We involve established implementation partners from your network or ours.
Our consulting approach covers the entire range from strategic alignment and decision-making to the introduction of new processes and system solutions. We identify potential for improvement and coordinate necessary changes in business processes with the departments. This is how we form the interface between departments and IT. Our approach leads to actionable results and direct added value.
We secure the added value of your projects - from initialization to technical deployment. Our project management combines standardized (agile) methods and tools with individual, tailor-made approaches. We rely on our proven procedural frameworks: VAST PM and BEAgile.
As different as the requirements in the product development process are, the individual digitization initiatives are just as individual. We design your digitization projects using modern exploration techniques. Through the consistent use of user experience methods (UX) and the development of functional prototypes, we can experience the solutions at an early stage. In this way, we work with you to shape the consistency between your product developement processes and product / process information - even across department and company boundaries.
We plan your rollout project and assure the deployment. Until successful implementation, we take over the test-, rollout-, communication- and change management. For this, we establish transparent planning and implementation processes.
Together with you we develop innovative approaches for the implementation of the Product Developement Process 4.0 and Industry 4.0. Our solutions are functionally and technically consistent and integrated into your process and system landscapes. A healthy interaction between evolution and disruption creates future-proof overall architectures.
We will put together your individual training based on our modular PLM training. You will gain a basic understanding of the diversity of the PLM topic as well as insight into work processes, responsibilities and IT tools.
Product Lifecycle Management: Our services in a nutshell.
- We assure the added value of your projects - from initialization to technical & functional deployment.
- We shape the consistency in PEP processes and information - even across company boundaries.
- We create tangible benefits and innovation in the technical process through outside-the-box approaches and pragmatic implementation.
- We combine PLM knowledge with expertise in enterprise architecture management and agile enablement to ensure the sustainability and consistency of solutions right from the start of your project.
- We are manufacturer independent - our goal is to find the optimal combination of CAx, TDM and PDM software for you.
- Together with you we develop individual approaches for the implementation of PEP 4.0 and Industry 4.0.
At Ventum Consulting, we get involved and develop the right solution with you: optimization outside the box instead of decoupled single solutions, value-added innovation instead of prefabricated solution schemes, and Agility in process and IT instead of rigid development cycles. This will make your development processes fit for the future.